Commuter Benefits Program Highlights
- Click here to view our Telework Program Guidance document
- For COVID-19 related questions on the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program. Please see our COVID-19 Employer FAQ document
- The new pre-tax limit for the 2020 tax year is $270.00 for transit, vanpools, and qualified monthly parking (see p. 14).
- Compliance Advisory issued by the Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Report to the California Legislature
Is my Employer Registered?
To view an updated list of employers registered with the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program please click here
- Employers not included on this list could be in the process of registering or may already be registered under the name of a parent company.
- If you believe that your employer is required to register with the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program, but has not done so please submit a formal inquiry to the Air District here
This employer has selected Option #1, allowing employees to exclude their transit or vanpool cost from taxable income. This employer also has the following secondary measures (which are not required) available to employees:
- Employer-Specific Carpool Match Service
- Secure, On-Site Bicycle Parking
The Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program is a partnership of the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, managing employer outreach for the Program, and the Bay Area Air Quality Management District, developer of Regulation 14, Rule 1: Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program and managing compliance for the Program.