- The new pre-tax limit for the 2023 tax year is $300.00 for transit, vanpools, and qualified monthly parking.
- Click here to view the Option-5 (Telework) Advisory issued by the Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- For COVID-19 related questions on the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program. Please see our COVID-19 Employer FAQ document
- Compliance Advisory issued by the Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Report to the California Legislature
Advantages of a Commuter Benefits Program
- Attract talent
- Improve employee morale
- Save your employees money
- Save your business money
- Keep you compliant with the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program
- Earn U.S. Green Building Council LEED credits
- Earn recognition as a Best Workplaces for Commuters
What Are The Steps To Register?
- Designate commuter benefits coordinator
- Click registration button
- Create username and password
- Select a commuter benefit option
- Notify employees
- Register Now
Is my Employer Registered?
To view an updated list of employers registered with the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program please click here
- Employers not included on this list could be in the process of registering or may already be registered under the name of a parent company.
- If you believe that your employer is required to register with the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program, but has not done so please submit a formal inquiry to the Air District here
The Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program is a partnership of the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, managing employer outreach for the Program, and the Bay Area Air Quality Management District, developer of Regulation 14, Rule 1: Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program and managing compliance for the Program.