The New Commuter Benefits Registration System
- Our new registration site for employers is live!
- To view a registration tutorial video for new employers, click here.
- To view a registration tutorial video for existing employers, click here.
- To access the new site, click here.
- Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or feedback by sending us an email at email@example.com or call us at (510) 285-3182.
- The new pre-tax limit for the 2024 tax year is $315.00 for transit, vanpools, and qualified monthly parking.
- Click here to view the Option-5 (Telework) Advisory issued by the Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- For COVID-19 related questions on the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program. Please see our COVID-19 Employer FAQ document
- Compliance Advisory issued by the Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Report to the California Legislature
Is my Employer Registered?
To view an updated list of employers registered with the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program please click here
- Employers not included on this list could be in the process of registering or may already be registered under the name of a parent company.
- If you believe that your employer is required to register with the Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program, but has not done so please submit a formal inquiry to the Air District here
The Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program is a partnership of the Metropolitan Transportation Commission, managing employer outreach for the Program, and the Bay Area Air Quality Management District, developer of Regulation 14, Rule 1: Bay Area Commuter Benefits Program and managing compliance for the Program.