Passengers pay full fare when transferring between All Nighter transit agencies. Please have exact fare - drivers do not carry change.
- Trips within the East Bay are charged AC Transit's local fare.
- Trips to/from San Francisco are charged AC Transit's transbay fare.
- Transfers between AC Transit local and transbay buses free and only available when using Clipper. Automatically applied on second bus when boarded within two hours. A Day Pass is available for multiple local rides.
- Trips are charged Muni's regular fare.
- Transfers between Muni buses are free.
- Trips are charged SamTrans' fare for the 397 route. Prices are based on whether the trip is within San Mateo County (local), or outbound from San Francisco.
- Passengers presenting two-zone, or greater, Caltrain monthly passes are entitled to a credit on SamTrans for the price of a local fare. See Caltrain's webpage for details.
Monthly and Multi-Ride Passes
- Day Passes and 31-Day Passes are available for local trips within the East Bay.
- 31-Day passes are available for transbay trips to/from San Francisco and the Peninsula.
- Monthly passes are available.
- Monthly passes are available. Prices are based on whether the trip is within San Mateo County (local), or outbound from San Francisco.