The Bay Area Vanpool Program provides $500 per month to qualifying vanpool groups who rent their vanpools from Commute with Enterprise.
Commute With Enterprise rents new model, low-mileage vans or SUVs to vanpool groups and provides roadside assistance and maintenance for the vanpool. Commute with Enterprise will help you find a vanpool group so you can take advantage of the Bay Area Vanpool Program's $500 monthly subsidy and start a more relaxing commute.
Vanpools in Solano County can receive an additional $200 subsidy to help vanpool participants reduce the cost of commuting. Vanpools in Santa Clara County can receive up to an additional $400 for every month they qualify up to one year. See Vanpool Rewards for more information.
- Vanpool origin or destination is within the nine-county Bay Area:
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- San Francisco County
- Marin County
- Solano County
- Napa County
- Sonoma County
- Santa Clara County
- San Mateo County
- Vanpool is open to the public and not for the employees of just one employer,
- Vanpool group:
- Completes Program Application & Acknowledgement Form
- Completes vehicle agreement with Enterprise
- Reports vanpool data monthly to Commute With Enterprise
Call Commute With Enterprise 800-826-4967, option 1