- All buses used on All Nighter routes are equipped with lifts or ramps to facilitate the boarding of wheelchairs and people with difficulty climbing steps.
- Service animals are allowed on the bus.
- Every All Nighter bus has front racks for two bicycles.
- On AC Transit and SamTrans, bicycles may be allowed inside All Nighter buses at the operator's discretion.
- Please let the bus operator know that you're removing your bike from the rack before you get off the bus.
Rules of the Road
- Oversized packages allowed only if they do not restrict passengers or create a possibly dangerous situation.
- Eating, drinking, or smoking on the bus is not permitted.
- Music may only be listened to through earphones.