CHANGE COMING SOON ON SR-237! Starting November 15, 2019, the SR-237 Express Lanes will be extended and the SR-237 Express Lane rules will change:
- Carpoolers, vanpoolers, and motorcyclists will need a FasTrak Flex toll tag set in the 2 or 3+ position to travel toll-free.
- Hours of Operation will be 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Eligible Clean Air Vehicles (those with a red or purple sticker) will need a Clean Air Vehicle FasTrak Flex toll tag and have the choice to pay half-price tolls to use the lanes.
Hours of operation:
- Eastbound - MON-FRI, 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Westbound - MON-FRI, 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Carpool occupancy: 2 or more people
Solo drivers – You must have a standard FasTrak or FasTrak Flex toll tag (set to '1') to pay to use the lane.
Carpools or other toll-free vehicles – You do not need a toll tag in this lane. If you have a standard FasTrak or FasTrak Flex toll tag in your car, place it in the provided Mylar bag.
Lane operator: Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority